Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone! Here are some terrific tips to stay healthy and on “plan” while still enjoying the day. Many thanks to L-Jay Health!
A few healthy tips to remember on Valentine’s Day:
- Choose dark chocolate over milk chocolate candy and treats.
- Don’t over indulge yourself on sweets. Remember portion control is keen when it comes to keeping it healthy.
- Workout the morning of or take frequent walks on your lunch break or before going out to dinner.
- Drink your water. (Half your body weight in ounces)EX., 100 pounds=50 ounces of water.
- Share your treats and candy with coworkers, family or friends to avoid eating it all yourself.
- Don’t forget to eat at least two servings of vegetables. This will help to get your metabolism going and provide you with your fiber intake for healthy digestion.
- Take a cinnamon supplement or use cinnamon over food. Cinnamon aids in lowering and stabilizing blood sugar level.
Last but not least:
- Tell your love one, spouse or significant other your LOVE them.
Happy Valentines Day everyone sincerely from team Ljay Health…
View original post 12 more words