“On The Ball” WEEK CHALLENGE: Day 2
Day 2: “Accountability Check-In“:
- Today’s Weigh In: Goal: 1.5 pounds loss/week – Start: 208.4, Now: AGAIN 208.2 (-0-loss, 1.3 to go!) Result: OFF TARGET by .2 – No Net Loss on Tuesday!
Diet: Carbs 2 meals out of 5 – 1st: carbs+protein (3 small gluten free pancakes), 2nd: protein+veggie (chicken/green beans/tomatoes/vinegar), 3rd: protein+veggie+carb (chicken/brown rice/tomatoes), 4th: protein+veggies (salmon/mixed veggies), 5th: protein+fat (2 tablespoons peanut butter), Water: (12) 8 oz glasses!, Result: On Target, but didn’t affect weight loss
Stability Ball: 2 hours today, Result: On Target
Take Away from Day 2:
I do not know why I didn’t lose anything yesterday! Diet, water, exercise – all were right on target or even above. The only “X Factor” is the 6 hours I spent on the phone with Dell (Demon Spawn) trying to get my laptop back up and running and dealing with their red tape. Boycott Dell!!!. And at 9 PM started the 4-5 days it will take to get the laptop set up back up with programs/ie favorites/music. Total nightmare, completely stressed didn’t get to bed until after 1 AM!
According to the great folks at Livestrong.com (and the Mayo Clinic), excess stress, fatigue, and anxiety can hamper/impact weight loss efforts. I was one stressed out, anxious puppy yesterday. Today is better – found out that seroquel has gone from almost $250/month to $85 – HUGE! And computer setup is working well. Tomorrow will be a better day!
Check in tommorow for Tuesday’s Results!
- Start Your Day Off With a Protein~ (beofgoodhealth.wordpress.com)
- The PERFECT time to eat carbs (article) (calefitness.wordpress.com)
- My Own Weight Loss Program…Ehhh, Not so successful yet. (crazybusybee.com)
- Weight Loss (balancingpaleo.wordpress.com)