“On The Ball” WEEK CHALLENGE – Day 7
– FINAL RESULTS –
Day 7: “Accountability Check-In“ – FINAL RESULTS:
- Today’s Weigh In: Goal: 1.5 pounds loss/week – Start: 208.4, Now: 205.6!!! THIS IS A 2.8, ALMOST 3 POUND LOSS THIS WEEK!!! BLEW THE GOAL OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!
- Diet: NO CARB DAY– 1st: protein+veggie (2 eggs w/a little turkey and spinach), 2nd: protein+veggie (tilapia+green beans), 3rd: protein+veggies (large cup kielbasa/cabbage soup), 4th: 15 cal sugar free popsicle – 2, No 5th Meal – had a cup of Cocao chai tea with 1tsp agave nectar (Note: 2nd day of popsicles at night, rather than high fat foods), Water: (14) 8 oz glasses!
- Exercise: Not much! Had to stay home for the flooring install so went back and forth quite a bit, but that’s all.
- Stability Ball: None – new floor!
Take Away from Day 7 And Final Results:
Thank everyone for sticking by me through this Challenge! Your supportive comments and suggestions kept me going. And the end result being an almost 3 POUND WEIGHT LOSS and closer to getting past the “Magic 200” than in the past 10 years. Meeting my next “Chuck Goal” of 199 this month looks like a real possibility now!
What made the difference? Staying No or Low Carb on low activity days and switching to sugar free popsicles at night instead of celery w/peanut butter or cheese or carrots and hummus. Spending a lot of time on the stability ball. Giving my body a break when it needed it. And especially – having a day spent thinking/obsessing over something other than weight loss – namely the new, beautiful flooring which we’ve waited YEARS for!
It’s Been A Roller Coaster Ride – But Got DOUBLE the Results Planned For!!!
This week the Challenges are:
- Try to have dinner before 7 PM
- No High Fat Snacks after 7
Will report on these sporadically but more for my “sticking to plan”. Getting back to the “tips/tricks/information” format for all of you!
- How To Use A No Carb Diet (answers.com)
- Get Fit With a Stability Ball: The Basics (everydayhealth.com)
- Living Low-Carb (everydayhealth.com)
- DAY 29!!! Oh Yeah! (tarawoodruff.wordpress.com)
- Power Start Your Day – Banana Protein Pancakes (shareitfitness.com)
- Recipe: Masala Chai Tea (thekitchn.com)
- Balancing Act 3 (mommanaginglife.wordpress.com)